Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Summer in Winter?

Here on the east coast, the weather hasn't been short of amazing, unless you are a fan of snow. I, however, could live in warm weather year round. For me, it has kind of been the best of both worlds. I can dress in winter clothes, but without having to throw on a down coat everywhere I go. One of my favorite things to do is take my closet staples and make them work year round. Who doesn't love to buy something and really get your money's worth?! I wore this striped dress below all summer long and now I can use it as the perfect layering piece. The best part is that it's less than $20!! This type of mild weather also calls for dresses and OTK boots. Most winters, having bare legs at all is just not realistic. This has been the perfect winter for pulling off this look! You can be stylish and comfortable all at the same time ;)







Sweater: here | Dress: here | Scarf: here | Boots: old, similar here and here 

3 comments:

  1. I could definitely live in warm weather all year around too. I'm not a fan of the snow and I much rather it be super sunny. We get a lot of rain here in the fall/winter so that's probably why I hate cold weather at this point lol. Love how you took your closet staples and turned it into this super chic look - that plaid scarf is also super cute! Great styling Sarah:-). Have a great weekend

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ela! I don't know why I'm just seeing this now?!?! You are too sweet. Where do you live? I'm in PA so we don't get awful winters, but bad enough that I want to move down south!! Hope you are having a great weekend as well! XOXO Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I live in BC, Canada. Our winters aren't too bad, especially compared to Alberta! Hope your having a great weekend:-)

      Delete