Monday, May 2, 2016

Glorious Gingham

What do you get when you combine gingham and off-the-shoulder? The best combo, ever. I can't begin to describe my obsession with both trends right now and I found the perfect dress to satisfy any fans of these current favorites. This dress is yet another collab with the awesome Apricot Lane Lancaster and I want to give them a big Thank You for sharing their store with me and letting me be able to share some of my top Spring picks. I can't wait to show all of them to you so stay tuned!

I also shared the announcement on Instagram that my blog will no longer be titled Hometown Heels. It's time for a fresh name and a fresh new look! My new blog, Easily Suede, should be up and running by June 1st. Perfect time to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of starting HH!












Dress (call to order): here | Shoes: here | Earrings: here | Sunglasses: here

No comments:

Post a Comment