Friday, May 29, 2015

Casual Cool

This first look has a little bit of a grunge feel to it, but it's perfect for the on-the-go mom that wants to look cute and be comfortable at the same time. One of my favorite tops currently is a button down and there are so many fun patterns right now from plaid to gingham to ombre that the possibilities are endless. This one in particular is so soft, effortless and versatile, it's worth the extra splurge. I have it pictured with a tank, but it's great all on its own too!

 
 
Photography: Hello Sweetheart Photography


These sandals are from Target! I loved them so much I bought them in sand too. When you click on the link they look slightly different because I cut the tassels off ;)


 
I could seriously live in these shorts..


Button down: similar here | Tank: similar here | Shorts: here | Shoes: here

No comments:

Post a Comment