Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Shirt Dress for Days

There are two lessons (among many) I've learned as a parent: 1. Shopping needs to be quick and easy. 2. Clothing needs to be quick and easy. First, as a mom I don't want to be running around a mall all day long. I like stores that are a one-stop shop. H&M, like I mentioned in my last post, is a perfect example. They even carry children's clothing! Second, some days it's really tough to leave the house looking put together. It's already hard enough just getting out the door with two kids, but not looking like a crazy person is a whole nother story. What's a good way to be that mom that always looks cute at drop-off? Purchase a great shirt dress. They are easy, comfortable and extremely versatile. You can dress them up or down. Throw on a baseball hat and chucks, or add a belt and some heels/wedges. In my photos below, my shirt dress is sheer but it really takes an ordinary outfit to the next level.



 




Shirt dress: here | Top: old | Shorts: similar here | Shoes: here | Belt: similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment