Tuesday, July 7, 2015

So Fresh and So Clean

Hope everyone had an amazing Fourth of July weekend! I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding (my next post will be a wedding weekend roundup!) so I didn't have the opportunity to dress up in patriotic colors, but I do have a close alternative. I shot this look last week and all I'm missing is a pop of red. A pair of red pumps would do nicely here!

My top is so comfortable and it's just under $25! I've been on an H&M kick lately, especially since I just entered my first blogging competition and had to share some of my favorite pieces from their collection. (Wish me luck!) These sneakers are definitely a must-have this summer; clean and fresh and oh-so comfy!
 


Top: here | Pants: Zara (old) | Shoes: sold out, similar here | Bag: Celine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment