Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wedding Weekend Roundup

As promised, I'm sharing some snaps and details from my best friend's wedding! It was such a beautiful event, gorgeous weather, great food and company. I'm so happy for her and her husband, they are perfect together!

Since I was a bridesmaid and already had a dress for the wedding, I was excited to pick out a new dress for the rehearsal dinner. I'm obsessed with lace right now and when I saw this dress I had to have it. I fell in love with the mint color and off the shoulder style, it's also surprisingly comfortable too! Just be sure to order a size up. I'm 5'4", 120 lbs and the small (which I usually buy) was way too short on me, medium was much better.
 


















 

 


Dress: here | Shoes: Dolce Vita (old) | Clutch: YSL
 
 
 
 











 


How amazing is this clutch and jewelry? Gifts from the bride on fleek 👌


Clutch: Kate Spade similar here
























Here are a few shots from the wedding day. Truth be told, I had really bad anxiety that day. I wish I had gotten more pics, especially with the bride and groom (she was stunning btw!), but my head wasn't in the right place. I had a horrible virus, no sleep and it was the first time my husband and I left our boys overnight. #mommyproblems Anyone else in my boat?!?



Shoes: Jimmy Choo here




with my beautiful college besties


and of course one with the hubs!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment