Saturday, January 23, 2016

First Snowfall

I was beginning to think I would never see any snow this winter, but lo and behold, I'm shooting my look in a pretty dusting of white! Yep, just a dusting, but we are supposed to be getting a foot this Saturday! If you know me, I'm not a fan of winter at all, but I am excited to finally look out my window and just see a beautiful, snowy blanket covering my yard. There's just something so magical and peaceful after a fresh snowfall.

In addition to snow, neutral colors are very peaceful and calming to me. My favorites right now are blush and gray. I got this beautiful infinity scarf for Christmas, with pink and metallic details, and I paired it with the best blush sweater I bought for under $25! The sweater and gray OTK boots picked up the tones of the scarf perfectly. I completed my neutral look with an ivory knit hat and tan handbag, making it one of my favorite color palettes this winter :)








Hat: here | Scarf: sold out, similar here | Sweater: here | Jeans: here
Shoes: sold out, similar here | Bag: Celine | Sunnies: Ray-Bans

No comments:

Post a Comment