Monday, February 1, 2016

eShakti Collab

Has anyone heard of eShakti? If you haven't, I'm so excited to introduce you to this amazing online site! I don't know about you, but as much as I love buying clothing online, it's always a gamble. Even if you know your size, every brand is different. You could end up being in between sizes or completely hating the fit. It's so frustrating when you're excited to receive a package and it ends up being a total flop. On top of the disappointment, you have to go through the return which isn't always free.

Well, you needn't fret anymore, there is a site for you! I'm completely happy with my eShakti experience and I highly recommend trying it out. There is something for everyone. Once you choose the piece you want to buy, you can have it tailored to fit your body. You can enter in your exact measurements! If you don't want to, they also have standard sizes from 0-36. Not only can you find the perfect fit, but you can customize the piece to your liking. For example, if you like a dress, but don't like the length, you can have it altered to any length you want. It's only $7.50!

I took this opportunity to finally order that jumpsuit I've always wanted!! I was so nervous to purchase a jumpsuit, especially online, so I never did. They just don't work with every body type. With eShakti, not only could I have the jumpsuit tailored to fit my body, but I was also able to get rid of the sleeves and get the look I wanted. My jumpsuit is currently sold out, but check out eShakti here and create your own style!







Jumpsuit: eShakti | Belt: here | Shoes: old, but obsessed with these
Leather Jacket: here

No comments:

Post a Comment