Saturday, March 12, 2016

Pretty in a Poncho

I finally have a new outfit post! And it will probably be my last winter post of the season. The best part about this time of year are all the sales going on. Even though you are probably wanting to start purchasing warm weather clothing, now is the time to add key winter pieces to your wardrobe. Certain winter staples, such as a poncho or OTK boots, can be great when transitioning from winter to spring and used again in the fall. Ponchos can be lightweight enough for more mild temps but heavy enough when layered in the cold. OTK boots can be worn with jeans or leggings in the winter and look absolutely adorable with a pair of shorts or a dress in the spring. My look below is geared more towards winter, but following the steps above, it can easily be styled for spring!

Some other exciting news, Hometown Heels is going to be getting an overhaul!! My blog site is in need of a face lift and I might even be re-branding. So excited to have you all on this journey with me and I look forward to sharing my new and improved style blog. Stay tuned!







Poncho: here | OTK boots: Zara (sold out) similar here and here | Bag: Zara (sold out) similar here
Top: here | Leggings: here 

No comments:

Post a Comment