Monday, March 21, 2016

Bomber Nation

Happy Monday loves!! Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I was super busy planning my son's second birthday. I can't believe my baby is 2! The party was a success, but I feel extra tired on this cold Monday. Where is spring?! While the birthday boy is sleeping, I figured I would work on a few posts with some great spring looks, even if the weather still feels like winter. One of my favorite spring trends is the bomber jacket. I'm obsessed! There was a Zara bomber I was lusting after, but alas it sold out. I headed to the mall and stepped into one of my favorite stores, Forever 21, and found this amazing faux suede bomber. Not pictured is the fur collar it came with, a perfect way to transition this piece from fall to winter when the time comes. I decided to remove it for the warm weather ahead, but it is seriously the perfect jacket to wear on those cooler spring days and it's so comfortable to wear! You can also find some amazing colors and prints, I will link some of my favorites below!






Bomber: here here and here | Jeans: here | Shoes: Zara (old) similar here
Top: here

No comments:

Post a Comment