Friday, April 8, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Trends

Some of last summer's biggest trends are back and better than ever! And my look below showcases some of my favorites right now.

First, there are the overalls. They aren't just for kids and you can buy them long or short. I was skeptical at first, but so so happy I bought a pair. I cannot tell you how comfy they are and perfect to throw on, run out the door and still look put together. I'm thinking I might get another pair, but the pants version. So easy to dress up or down!

Second, the off-the-shoulder trend. It's definitely my favorite one and I'm so glad they have made such a big comeback! I don't think there is anything more feminine and sexy than having some bare shoulders. I know that sounds silly, but try it. You won't be disappointed! They are a lot more comfortable than you think ;)

Lastly, gladiator sandals. I made a splurge on these last year and I could not be happier! Treat yourself to a pair. They are such a great way to add some pizzazz (I seriously couldn't think of a better word?) to your look. I will link a few pairs below, ones that are more affordable and then also some splurges.










Overalls: here | Top: here | Shoes: here here here and here
Bag: Prada | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment