Friday, April 1, 2016

Gray + Camel

Ok blogger family, not sure if anyone has already invented this word, but I'm using it. Gramel. My new favorite color combo, gray and camel. Original, I know, but I can't help but love it. If you couldn't tell, I definitely lean towards neutrals. It's not that I don't love color, because I do, but I just feel like I blend in with the crowd more. Makes me feel at peace when I don't stand out. I would say in general I'm an outgoing introvert. I have moments where I like to stand out, as long as I'm with people I feel comfortable around. Dressing in neutrals make me feel polished and put together without screaming for attention. In the past, I don't know if I would've put gray and camel together, but now that it's "out there," I suggest you try it because you will love it as much as I do!

I had mentioned it in a previous post, but I'm about ready to revamp my website and I'm so excited! I can't wait to share the new look with you and possibly a new name. I can't believe my blog will be turning 1 in just under 2 months, it's been an incredible journey so far and I so look forward to what lies ahead and sharing it with all of you!!










Hat: here | Top: here | Skirt: here or here | Shoes: here | Jacket: here

No comments:

Post a Comment