Saturday, June 18, 2016

Father's Day + Summer Faves

Father's Day weekend is upon us so I wanted to do something thoughtful for my husband, who really is such an amazing dad. My photographer, of Hello Sweetheart Photography, took some pictures of us that I will be sharing below and framing for the special day! Of course I took this opportunity to also share my new favorite top from SheIn and it's only $23!! I wore it belted to shorten it, but it can also be worn as a tunic. I love how comfy it is and so fun with the pom-poms. It really reminds me of the top from Pitusa but at a fraction of the cost. Another must-have are my platform sandals. They are very similar to the oh-so-popular Marc Fisher sandals but at about half the price. I also linked a bunch of my favorite summer looks from SheIn below as well. All are extremely affordable, around $20 each!

I also wanted to apologize for the lack of blog posts. I'm getting ready to transition to the new Easily Suede site and I've just been working really hard on getting it ready. It's been a long time coming and I'm so excited to share it with you! I'm hoping to have it ready by July and then my posts will be back in full swing!





Top: here | Jeans: Citizens of Humanity (old) | Shoes: here | Belt: here

Top Left: here | Top Middle: here | Top Right:  here
Bottom Left: here | Bottom Middle: here | Bottom Right: here


1 comment:

  1. Cutest mommy and sons. Lovely family.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete