Monday, June 27, 2016

In the Trench

So even if you don't follow Kim Kardashian, I'm sure you've seen shots of her in her signature trenches.They really are the perfect pieces to add to your wardrobe for a chic look but also for comfort. Do you ever wear something form-fitting, but feel self-conscious at times? Especially after you eat? Food baby anyone? Throw on a sleeveless trench in the summer and then you can rock that tight dress! Show off glimpses of your curves all while being able to conceal the parts you're not so comfortable with. The best part about my trench below? It's less than $20!! I'll link a couple others in case this one sells out ;)

So this weekend we will be heading down to Rehobeth for our family beach week. I have a ton of great looks to share when I return, but you can follow along on IG. I may or may not post one more look before I leave, but I'm hoping when I return I'll be able to post to my new site!! It's been a long time coming, but I'm so excited to share. Okay, time to get packing! It takes a long time to pack for myself and my two kids, not looking forward to it. Have a great week loves!












Trench: here, more here and  here | Dress: old (H&M) similar here | Bag: here | Shoes: old (Zara) similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment