Monday, November 9, 2015

Faux Fur Meets Faux Leather

One of my favorite towns to visit is Ardmore, part of the "mainline" outside Philadelphia, especially as we approach the holidays. It has great shopping, food and it's beautifully decorated. A nice little spot if you are ever passing through is Suburban Square, especially for my fellow fashionistas out there! I highly recommend ;)

I had been wanting to purchase a pair of faux leather leggings forever, so I finally pulled the plug and I absolutely love them. I wouldn't say they totally look like leather, but they are super comfortable and affordable! Paired with over the knee boots, they are absolutely adorable! Another item I've been wanting to buy is a faux fur coat, but I find that even though they are faux, they can still be pretty expensive! While I am on the lookout for that perfect coat, I have this amazing vest instead :) 

My boots are sold out (they are Louis Et Cie from Nordstrom) but I linked a couple of my favorite, more affordable OTK boots below!




Boots: here and here | Leggings: here
Tops: here and here | Vest: here

No comments:

Post a Comment