Monday, November 30, 2015

Fuzzy Wuzzy

I'm obsessed with everything fur. Faux fur of course! I have yet to find that perfect faux fur coat this season (I actually did find one but it sold out in my size *tear*), but you can wear fur in other ways. One of my favorite winter items is this knit hat with the fur pom on top! I bought the matching fur stole with it from Banana Republic (linked below) at 40% off! My sweater is from Asos last year but I'll link a similar one below! I highly recommend getting one, it's so cozy and soft.

When I shot this look, I was waiting for my new Forever 21 OTK boots in the perfect gray color to go with it, but alas they did not come in time. I will link them below as well because they are only $45 and you can't pass them up!








Hat: here | Scarf: here | Sweater: old, similar here and here | Jeans: here | Shoes: old, OTK boots here

1 comment: