Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gray Days

Happy Friday loves!! As promised I will be styling one of my favorite scarves from last year, don't worry the exact same scarf is linked below, and hopefully you adore it as much as I do! Gray is one of my favorite colors for fall and winter, so this definitely won't be my last post sharing my love of this gorgeous, neutral color. For me, gray is the new black. It goes with everything and even just styling your outfit in all different shades creates a chic look. I wore an over-sized, white button down underneath my favorite gray sweater so I could wear them with leggings or skinny jeans and paired it with this beautiful color block scarf to add some pops of color.

I have a busy couple weeks coming up, so bare with me! Between Thanksgiving next week and a Colorado wedding the following week, I'm super stressed, but I can't wait to share all my adventures with you and the clothes that come with them ;)! If you follow along on my Instagram account, you might have seen my post with a black dress I bought for the wedding. It ended up not working out, but I did finally find the perfect dress and I'm so excited to for you all to see it! Lot's of fun posts ahead, stay tuned!!!










Button down: here | Sweater: old, similar here and here | Scarf: here | Jeans: here |
Boots: old, similar here and they are a must!! Only $45!

No comments:

Post a Comment