Thursday, February 4, 2016

Western Vibes

I don't know about you, but I love changing things up. I typically lean more towards neutral colors, but other than that, I enjoy trying different trends. Who wants to be the same all the time? Maybe that's not the best for a blogger, most of the time a blogger has a certain look they are going for. People like to follow a blogger that they can relate their style to. I've just been down about the blogging world lately and trying to figure out how I can boost my following. I feel like one of my main problems is I don't have that certain look. For example, someone that follows Southern Curls and Pearls might not be following a blog like We Wore What. And that's okay, but I find myself loving both and wanting to blend both. I guess when I compare myself to other bloggers who began around the same time as me, I'm falling much, much shorter. Anyway, I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but if anyone has any suggestions or ideas or what you want to see more of, please let me know in the comment section below! I appreciate all of the love and support I've received over these past months, I cannot thank you all enough!!!

Now on to my western look ;)! I've always been obsessed with a good Aztec print, and once I found this cardigan, I had to have it! Not only is it warm and comfy, but it also matches the new hat I got for Christmas. Speaking of hats, I'm also obsessing over felt hats right now. A couple of the big hat designers like Eugenia Kim and Janessa Leone are amazing, but the price point is a little steep. I found a new favorite brand called Brixton and I cannot recommend them enough! See the full look and outfit details below :)





Hat: here | Cardigan: Apricot Lane, love this one here |
Denim: Hudson (old) | Boots: here

3 comments:

  1. I feel just like you do! I don't have a certain "look" because I like so many different looks - I want to switch it up!! I wear black a lot, but I am a country girl at heart and that's why I absolutely love this look on you! Keep up the great work dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm not alone in this!! Thanks for the encouragement Chelsea :) and glad you like this look! You are doing an amazing job and I enjoy all your looks, who doesn't love black?! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My style is ever changing, and ever growing. I like certain aspects of other bloggers styles. Sometimes it's simply their shoes, or their make-up. I always remind myself that I love blogging to share my passion. I don't like when someone links every Instagram post. I feel like there is more to blogging, and fashion than linking every single time. An example is instead of posting a Happy New Year post, it's a post linked to a full outfit. I just giggle.

    I think your blog is great, and your style. The monogram necklaces, and bracelet stacks are pretty, but I also like seeing different looks. I like blog's that speak their true feelings, and from the heart. I feel your blog does that!

    www.lesleyandeve.com

    ReplyDelete