Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pattern Mixing

One thing I always admired while following other bloggers over the years, was their ability to mix patterns. For example, how they can take totally different prints and put them together to make a complete, unique look that works. I have to admit that I've tried in the past and failed (it's not as easy at it seems!) but the outfit I have on below is a foolproof way to achieve the perfect mix. Like I had mentioned in an earlier post, stripes have become the new neutral. If you wants to mix patterns, the best one to start out with is a stripe. I paired my striped dress with a patterned scarf from Zara. Sadly the scarf is old, but I will link some others below!

This dress is less than $20! And so are the shoes ;)









Dress: here | Scarf: old, similar here and here | Jacket: here | Shoes: here

No comments:

Post a Comment