Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ribbed Midi and Rails

Sadly, summer is coming to a close. So before it does, stock up on any last minute items you've been wanting to buy, but haven't pulled the plug. The great news is that you can find a lot of amazing end-of-summer deals. I got this comfortable and curvy ribbed midi from H&M for only $13! The best part is you can dress it up with a pair of heels and leather jacket or dress it down like I did below with a pair of sneakers and my trusty Rails flannel. Perfect to transition into fall. I dragged my husband out for another photo shoot so he did the best he could ;)








Midi: H&M, bought in store and can't find a link online. Great options here and here 
Flannel: here | Shoes: Nike (sold out) similar here | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment