Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunflowers and Sunsets

My usual photographer has been super busy this summer so I had to enlist my husband as my photographer and I worked on editing the images. I don't think they look too shabby, but that's why my posts have been a little slower lately. Just wanted to apologize in advance! He did find the perfect location for this shoot. Who doesn't love sunflowers?! And paired with some denim on denim, the colors could not be more perfect. My top and shorts are both old (I'll share links to very similar options), but that just shows how closet staples can be mixed and matched for years to come. Never worry about splurging a little for pieces that can be worn time and again, although my shorts are American Eagle so best of both worlds :)


Swaying with the flowers ;)







Top: Madewell (old) similar here | Shorts: AE (old) similar here | Shoes: here | Hat: here | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Watch: Michele | Belt: sold out of the black, brown here

No comments:

Post a Comment