Thursday, August 27, 2015

Earth Tones

This look is the perfect way to transition from Summer to Fall. Military jackets are a must-have this season and it took me forever to find an affordable one that I liked (linked below). I love the olive color and it's lightweight enough to wear now and warm enough to wear through October. Layer it up and you can wear it into winter. I found this LBD at H&M and it's less than $20! I bought it in-store so if I can't find a link online, I will share another favorite of mine. It'll be great for the remaining hot days of summer and I think it'll be the perfect layering piece in the winter. Throw a sweater over it and some knee high boots and you're good to go ;)










Dress: H&M (not online) similar here | Jacket: exact one here love this one here | Sneakers: sold out, same style
different colors here | Bag: Celine | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment