Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cardigan Love


Who doesn't love cozy-ing up in their favorite cardigan or sweater?!? After a beautiful Indian Summer, Fall weather is here to stay and what better way to enjoy it than with a chunky knit. Fringe is in and in a big way. Once I saw this cardigan and all its detail, including fringe, I had to have it. Knits, in general, have really stepped it up this year. Boring, old sweaters are out the window. I've been seeing some of the most beautiful sweaters and cardigans this year with amazing details and design. I'll link a few below that I can't stop drooling over ;)

I went with my friend Laurie, of Hello Sweetheart Photography, to find a Christmas tree farm to shoot her Christmas mini sessions. Side note, if you live in central PA and would love to have a mini session done, please contact me and I will put you in touch with her! She did our family pictures that I will be sharing on the blog soon and you will love her work! Anywho, I wore my new cardigan and it was so warm and comfy, it was perfect for our outing. From the length to the colors to the shape, I love everything about it and it'll be perfect to layer up in this winter.








Cardigan: here here here and here | Hat: here and here | Shoes: old, similar here
Jeans: here | Cami: here | Sunglasses: Ray-Bans

4 comments:

  1. That cardigan is so pretty and looks sooooo cozy!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Glad you like it :) It really is so comfy and cozy!

      Delete
  2. I love that cardigan!! What a great look!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete