Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Color Me Fall

We are having the most beautiful weather in Lancaster, PA and it was definitely worth it after all that rain last week. I texted my friend Laurie from Hello Sweetheart Photography and asked her to get together to shoot some fall looks. She was also able to scout out locations for our upcoming family shoot that I'll be so excited to share in a couple weeks!

One of my favorite necessities during fall and winter are blanket scarves. I can't live without them and I suggest you invest in a few! Not only do they dress up any look and can add gorgeous pops of color, but they are so warm and comfy, you won't be able to leave the house without them this winter. Also, keep and eye out on my Instagram feed, I'll be doing a blanket scarf giveaway this month!












Blanket Scarves: here here here and here | Sweater: here |
Jeans: Hudson (old) | Boots: here


No comments:

Post a Comment