Friday, October 30, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award


Happy Halloween everyone! I'm so excited to announce that I was nominated by Jennifer from Shopping Bags & Travel Bags for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Thank you, Jennifer, for this amazing honor! You will absolutely adore her style, so be sure to check out her blog linked above. The purpose of this award is to gather bloggers together, encourage to support one another & find new blogs to read!

Here are the rules

-Thank the person ( or people…) who nominated you.
-Link back to their blog.
-Tell us seven facts about yourself.
-Nominate fifteen bloggers and link to their blogs.


Here are 7 facts about me:

1.  My bucket list consists mainly of places I want to visit.

2.  It's the little things that make me happy every day like a great cup of coffee and a good book.
3.  I always need to have noise in the background, whether it's music or my favorite TV show.
4.  I have anxiety and I'm learning to cope with it.
5.  My favorite part about any vacation is going out to eat.
6.  My house is always a mess and barely decorated because I have two kids that destroy everything.
7.  I love my little family, but I'm the only girl in the house so this blog is the perfect outlet for me!


I nominate:
Rhiannon – File It Under Style
Kristen – Suburban Renovation
Stephanie – Urban Blonde
Michele – Classic & Gray
Kate – Kate Frans
Lauren – La Vie Petite
Rachel – All Things Pink
Rebecca – American Sweetheart
Brittany – The Lady Lawyer
Ela – Wunder Bliss
Amber – All The Cute

Have a great weekend and thank you all for your continued support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment