Tuesday, September 1, 2015

All Black Everything

I was so excited when my friend and photographer told me she wanted to shoot my next look at the Conestoga House. I had never been, but always wanted to go. I'm so glad we did because it was the most beautiful location, I can't wait to go back! Even better, it was a great place for the kids to run around while we took pictures. It definitely won't be the last time you see a post from there ;)

Speaking of kids running around, I don't know what was up with my kids the day of the shoot! Must have been the full moon. They just would not listen to me, I was barely able to get out the door. That's why I love all black outfits. You don't have to think about how to put it together, or what shoes go with what top, or what looks best on me. You can wear the simplest outfit and still look classy and chic and get out the door quickly without looking a mess!














Top: here | Pants: here | Shoes: here | Belt: here | Leather Jacket: real leather here, more affordable option here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Clutch: old, similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment