Wednesday, September 9, 2015

LWD for LDW

Hope everyone had an amazing Labor Day weekend! I had a much needed, relaxed weekend at home, with a few events my husband and I planned for the kids. I wanted to whip out one of my favorite LWD's (little white dress) one last time this summer! I definitely had this dress on repeat, it's from Tularosa Label and I am in love with their line. It's a little splurge, but if you love boho chic, they have the most adorable, beautiful pieces. I also have to point out the best shoe find. These boots are from Land's End!! Great quality and an affordable alternative to the popular Isabel Marant Dicker Ankle boots. I searched high and low for the perfect pair, and these are it!!







Dress: here | Shoes: here | Chambray: here | Bag: Celine
Sunglasses: Quay Eyewear (sold out, but check out their other styles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment